ADHR GROUP - Filiale di Pordenone - per Azienda importante azienda cliente selezioniamo un/una
Responsible for managing supplier relationships, supply chain security, supplier measurement, supplier pricing maintenance for the supply base within the commodities assigned.
• Manages and supplier relationships within each commodity through intimate knowledge of the suppliers’ management team, facilities, capabilities, business health, and performance record.
• Ensure new suppliers onboarding and phase-out plans execution
• Manage and drive productivity action plans
• Implements Purchasing Supply Agreement and support Purchasing Managers in the data gathering and supply demand of the Business Unit relevant to the contract
• Interfaces between new product development teams and the supplier base to lead the part changes (ECN process) and ensure support of new product development projects.
• Support the Business Unit for service level as well as a new product management
• Collaborate with Engineering organization to individuate part and part replacement
• Collaborates with the Quality organization on quality programs and quality monitoring including problem solving.
• Follow up cost reduction/cost containment projects through implementation.
• Develops, implements, and maintains security of supply chain within assigned commodities.
• Assess and provide performance feedback to Purchasing Manager and escalation process.
• Supplier Negotiations
• Manage supplier according Puchasing Process
o RFQ/RFP / Offer Analysis / PO’s release / Order Confirmation / PO’s archive / PO’s Update
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
Key skills and attributes will include
• Minimum 3 years experience in Purchasing
• Negotiation skills
• Attitude in dealing with an international\Multicultural business environment
• Good knowledge of mechanic, electric and electronic components
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate internally to understand supplier performance and escalation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (ability to develop Excel spreadsheets)
• MRP experience, preferably with Oracle/ AS400
• Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and fellow teammates at all levels
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
• Fluent English Mandatory (second language is a plus)
• Result driven
Le ricerche sono rivolte a candidati dell'uno e dell'altro sesso ai sensi delle L.903/77 e L.125/91. I candidati sono invitati a leggere alla pagina web di ADHR l'informativa sulla privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679). ADHR GROUP - Agenzia per il lavoro S.p.a. Iscr. Albo Agenzie per il Lavoro Sez. I - Aut. Min. prot.n.13/I/0013269