ADHR GROUP SPA - PERMANENT PLACEMENT DIVISION - MILAN OFFICE selects a talented firmware engineer for an important company that designs, builds, implements solutions and systems for automatic warehouses, distribution centers and production plants.
Within the R&D office, he/she will work in an international Mechatronic and Control team in order to develop products for supply chain.
The Firmware Engineer will be responsible for architecture, design and development of the electronic boards of new generation.
- Analysis of the requirements, architecture, design and debug of the electronics boards
- Collection and analysis of functional and technical requirements
- Development the technical documentation, according to the existing standards.
- Performing effective analysis of functional issue or performance profiling with the FW and HW in test environments
- Construction of test tools
- Support to hardware definition for series production
A candidate with the following features:
- Degree or Master Degree in electronic, automation engineering or similar studies
- Experience of writing embedded firmware in C and bare-metal programming
- Experience with the common bus protocol protocols (USB, UART, SPI, I2C)
- Able to debug HW and FW by tools and wide range of techniques
- Familiarity with laboratory instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Italian and English written and spoken
- Availability to short travels
Nice to have:
- Experience of programming with application level languages: C#, Visual Basic/C, Python
- Knowledge of RTOS
- Knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, CANOpen
- Knowledge with source versioning system: GIT, SVN
- Knowledge of methodologies as DO-178b, CENELEC, MISRA
We offer direct placement contract in the company and structured remuneration package, assessed on the basis of the competence / experience acquired.
Luogo di lavoro: