SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ADHR GROUP, Filiale di Pordenone, ricerca per importante realtà della zona un/a
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Senior Software Engineer will research, analyze, develop and test SW & Systems by studying Crane functionality, Customer needs; designing, developing, testing and documenting software solutions (including HMI and PLC) till they’re fully implemented into serial production.
Support to Aftermarket Dept. for identifying and solving early issues is also in the scope.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying modern development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Passionate about great technologies, understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
5+ years of experience as a software engineer
Fluent with languages of PLC development (e.g. Mitsubishi, ABB, Siemens, Beckhoff, B&R)
Fluent with languages of HMI development (e.g. Mitsubishi, ABB, Siemens)
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Interest to learn new technologies
- Available to travel worldwide to our customers job sites
- Communication Skills
- Results Oriented
- Fluent English
Le ricerche sono rivolte a candidati dell'uno e dell'altro sesso ai sensi delle L.903/77 e L.125/91. I candidati sono invitati a leggere alla pagina web di ADHR l'informativa sulla privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679). ADHR GROUP - Agenzia per il lavoro S.p.a. Iscr. Albo Agenzie per il Lavoro Sez. I - Aut. Min. prot.n.13/I/0013269.