SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
ADHR GROUP - Filiale di Pordenone - ricerca per importante azienda della zona un/a
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
The SQE will work closely with suppliers of electromechanical elements with early involvement to develop advance component development plans, advising suppliers on right tooling, checking aids, providing timely inputs to suppliers on Quality, Delivery and field issues with a view to institute proactive approach on quality.
The SQE also will works closely with factory to help develop measurement systems, component approvals, and quality and delivery issues in cooperation with design and manufacturing engineering teams and supply chain.
• Work with Purchasing, Quality insurance, and Design to qualify new suppliers or materials; supporting quality/cost improvements in manufacturing and the supply chain.
• Qualify new suppliers in a timely manner when required
• Effectively use and deploy a Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
• Effectively use and deploy a Structured Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Investigate and analyze supplier quality issues, working closely with suppliers and internal teams resolve issues in a timely manner
• Assist in implementing continuous improvement projects related to the quality system
• Work with suppliers in implementing necessary actions to resolve supplier corrective actions through the SCAR process
• Maintain supplier quality metrics and communicate results to suppliers and management
• Ensure that approved supplier list and vendor materials are routinely updated to maintain accuracy.
• Manage supplier change notifications to ensure that they are appropriately assessed, communicated and all follow-up activities are tracked through timely completion.
• Conduct supplier audits and provide support for supplier quality systems improvements
• Develop and maintain the supplier first article submission program
Electromechanical engineering Degree educated or equivalent experience in Quality / Engineering / Manufacturing environment
• Intermediate English level
• A second language relevant to the region would be advantageous
Skills and Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in Quality, New Product Development
• Experience with application and use of standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
• Reading and interpretation of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic 2D and 3D drawings
• Experience in auditing and assuring implementation of corrective action of supplier QA procedures
• Technical knowledge characteristics of a wide range of component parts, assembly, tooling and manufacturing process
• Knowledge in the application of Quality Management Systems, problem resolution techniques and improvement tools
• Demonstrated success in problem solving, as well as product and process analysis
• Excellent analytical skills and trained to work with relational databases
• Results driven, action oriented
• Process discipline
• Communication and collaboration skills with the ability to develop relationships across levels, geographies and segments
• Particularly appreciated knowledge of IEC standards and MTTF-MTBF analysis
Willingness and ability to travel.
Le ricerche sono rivolte a candidati dell'uno e dell'altro sesso ai sensi delle L.903/77 e L.125/91. I candidati sono invitati a leggere alla pagina web di ADHR l'informativa sulla privacy (Regolamento UE 2016/679). ADHR GROUP - Agenzia per il lavoro S.p.a. Iscr. Albo Agenzie per il Lavoro Sez. I - Aut. Min. prot.n.13/I/0013269